Charity work and volunteering
We believe that it's valuable for team members and their communities to be able to spend some time volunteering for a charity or good cause.
We provide up to three days per calendar year of paid time off to team members who want to do this.
How it works
- you must be volunteering for a registered charity or an organisation that operates by comparable principles
- you need to let colleagues know what you intend to do and what you actually did. This is to encourage others and give insight. You may be asked to write a blog to illustrate the activity
- there are up to three charity days per calendar year per person
- for team members joining Deeson, the three days is applied pro rata in their first year
- the activity should be discussed with your line manager in advance and recorded in Bamboo