All permanent Deeson employees are entitled to an annual personal £250 wellness fund, which they can spend on improving their health and wellbeing.
Two simple guidelines
- it should be used on something which you're not already doing
- it should be used on activities you spend time doing, rather than the equipment you'll be doing it with
Ideas for inspiration:
- Gym, golf club or swimming/walking/running/yoga club membership
- Personal training
- Wellness coach assessment/program
- Smoking cessation
- Weight loss group
- Massage, chiropractor or physiotherapy
- Counselling or therapy (e.g. CBT)
- Mental wellness courses (e.g. stress management, meditation or spiritual)
- Learning new skills (e.g. healthy cooking classes, creative writing, photography, pottery, knitting, learning to play an instrument)
How to spend your wellness fund:
- Consult the inspiration list above and choose how you'd like to spend your budget. If you're unsure if it's an eligible activity, please check with your manager.
- Pay using a company credit card and upload the receipt to Receipt Bank, or pay from your personal account and claim as a normal expense.
- We are keeping a record of how the team makes use of the wellness fund, so please let Mel R know what you plan to do and when.
- It would be great to share what you did and what benefits you felt, so please share a short write up with the team on Slack afterwards.
- The wellness fund is £250 per calendar year.
- In a team member's first year with the company, the fund is available on a pro rata basis.